HexBlok Modular Double Block & Bleed Valves
Hexbloks are used primarily on upstream offshore/onshore oil production and initial processing installations. Typically used on liquid hydrocarbon applications to minimize the size and weight of the pipe-valve assemblies associated with gauge pressure or analytical instrumentation. Used specifically for primary and/or secondary isolation, vent and calibration access, or sampling or injection applications.
Also used in downstream oil refining and petrochemical production on flanged process piping.
- Large 10mm (3/8") standard orifice and porting, resulting in a lower probability of plugging
- Integral back seat on stem prevents stem blow out.
- Relief slot seats and optimal seat contact curvature reduce operating torque, minimize seat wear and prevent cold flow
- Large, robust bonnet and NRT stem design on vent valve means higher probability of long life, and less break risk than competitive designs.
- Adjustable, live loaded Teflon or Grafoil packing on ball valves insures zero external leakage