The Hex Monoflange valves are used on Upstream Offshore/Onshore Gas and Oil production and initial processing installations. Typically used on gas gauge pressure instrument applications to minimize the size and weight of the pipe-valve assemblies used for primary and/or secondary isolation, vent and calibration.
Also used in downstream Oil and Gas Refining and Petrochemical production on flanged processes, primarily on light end gas applications. High quality metal to metal shutoff meets ANSI Class VI criteria.
- One piece rugged construction mean less probability of corrosion and longer life
- Large variety of standard and optional materials and outlet options, mean you can select the style you need right from the catalog
- Hex was the first in the industry to utilize Non-Rotating Stem Tip (NRT) technology. When the stem tip contacts the seat, it stops rotating, preventing the cross scoring and eventual leaks that can occur with ball type stems
- Standard Materials: A479 Type 316 and NACE, A105 Carbon Steel and NACE, Low Temperature Carbon Steel A350 LF2, Hastelloy C276, Monel, Incoloy 800, Inconel 600, Inconel 625, Duplex A182, F51
- Optional materials include Super Duplex, Alloy 20, Titanium (Gr 2), Zirconium
- High quality metal tometal shutoff meets ANSI Class VI criteria